This BRI website (the website) is jointly operated by BRI Information Security Committee and Administration Office (Joint Usage Section) with authority from BRI Faculty Meeting.
Please view the website with the browsers listed below: (Upgrading to the latest version of chosen web browser is highly recommended.)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- All content and material on the website, including, but not limited to all text and artwork, is protected by copyright. The copyright is owned by BRI or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by BRI.
- For any enquiries including reproducing contents from the website, please contact: Joint Usage Section, BRI Administration Office.
The website is free to be linked under the conditions below:
- Establish a link to BRI main page (http://www.bri.niigata-u.ac.jp/en/) except as otherwise permitted.
- Clearly state that it is a link to the website of Brain Research Institute, Niigata University.
- Ensure to open as a new / separated page.
BRI website is free to be linked under the conditions below:
- BRI shall not be liable to users for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or information, content or materials included on the website.
- BRI shall not be liable to users for any claim, loss, demand or damages whatsoever arising from service outage due to server maintenance, blackouts, disasters and the like.